Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You're afraid of what?!

I'm afraid of strippers: Toplessophobia.

I'm afraid of devils: Lucifamichaphobia.

I'm afraid of Hitler: Blitzkreigaphobia.

I'm afraid of tubs of pudding: Toomuchgoodnessaphobia.

I'm afraid of people who are afraid: Phobophobophobia.

I'm afraid of Red Stripe Beer: Bootoomuchofagoodthingophobia.

I'm afraid of leaving a cord over a heating vent: Nastyplasticsmellophobia.

I'm afraid of nice men in suits: Insaneasylumaphobophobia.

I'm afraid of Victoria's Secret: Hothothothothothotimmodestophobia.

I'm afraid of blogging: Alpiniandaimyodotblogspotdotcomophobia.

I'm afraid of Mr. Nelson: Goodenglishteacherophobia.

I'm afraid of second-to-the-left marble pillars: Beautifulstonophobia.

I'm afraid of blue night lights: Creepyglointhedarknessaphobia.

I'm afraid of bishop's daughters feeling uncomfortable around me: Allysmootophobia.
Not really.
Faroffbogeyphobia-The fear that somewhere, in private, someone just picked their nose.
Katanasofdeathophobia-The fear of samurai or ninja swords.
Nobunagaodaphobia-The fear of suicidal Japanese rulers of the Sengoku era.
Hideyoshitoyotomiophobia-The fear of suicidal Japanese rulers of the Sengoku era's loyal retainers.
Gunsnrollingstonophobia-The fear of overrated, overplayed rock bands.
Nuclearphobia-The fear that WWIII will happen with the accidental press of a button.
Xenonophobia-The fear of stupid Disney Channel Movies.
Somethingwickedthiswaycomesophobia-The fear of Shakespeare.
Virginophobia-The fear that someone slipped alcohol into your beverage without you knowing.
Introofdarknessthenrednessthenwhitenessboopophobia-The fear of Toby Turner or Tobuscus.
Hackophobia-The fear that a hairball the size of a tennis ball will land on your head when you step outside.
Beastophobia-The fear that you will never be loved because you are hairy.
Blankophobia-The fear of not knowing what to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment